Saturday, April 26, 2008

Houston....we have a KICK!!!

Mom and Dad stopped over last night to watch the Penguin game. We were sitting on the couch when all of a sudden, I felt one of my four little peanuts give me a quick kick in the tummy! I had just enjoyed some ice cream so maybe he/she was trying to tell me that they love ice cream as much as I do!

Anyways, that's the first real movement I've felt so far. How exciting to know that my little ones are growing and becoming more and more active! I say that now of course...ask me how I feel about it in a month or two when all four of them are duking it out in my tummy like the Pens vs. the Rangers!

I can't believe all of the wonderful responses we've had to our blog. I'm absolutely floored by it all. It warms my heart so much to know that there are so many friends and family (not to mention people we don't even know!) out there that are praying for our family. How truly blessed we are and how good is our God to share these blessings with us! Thank you to everyone!

Only 5 days until the big ultrasound...keep us in your prayers! :)

10 comments:

Barb O. said...

How exciting:) I know once you feel that first kick it makes everything feel so real and alive.
God Bless Barb O.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! God is good! I'm so happy for you all. If the Pens win in FOUR, you might need to add Sidney, Evgeni, Jordan, and Ryan to your list of names. (Some of these could work for boys or girls!)
Laura

Paul and Kathy Stanis said...

Hi Carrie,

Go get some more ice cream!

Hey, I wanted to tell you that you should go to Dr. Phil's website. He is looking for women who are pregnant with three or more babies. There is an information sheet to fill out online. You definately qualify!!

Can't wait to read your blog on the 30th!

We love you, Paul and Kathy

Anonymous said...

Carrie,
Great news of the first of many x 4 Kicks!!!! I am really enjoying all of your entries and look forward to wednesday!You and your family are in our prayers!

God Bless
Jodi

Anonymous said...

Carrie--great blog! We are praying for you all the time, & know God has you (ALL) securely in His hands!

I recently made myself a bunch of what the late Catherine Marshall called "spiritual vitamins"--short verses on little slips of paper, which I take as needed (I grab one out of the baggie every morning--and sometimes later, too--& keep it in my pocket to meditate on, as needed.) I'm sure they would make for good prenatal care, as well. Here are a couple for now--there's no worry about overdosing or harming the babies with these vitamins, by the way!

"And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:19

"I will fear no evil, for You are with me." Ps. 23:4

You go, girl! (John & Luke, too!)
Hugs, Susan Wright

Anonymous said...

John and Carrie,
Just wanted to pass along that you and your family are in our prayers. Love the blog!
Lori, Jim, Abby and Nate

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great! I love the name...very creative. What a great way to keep everyone updated on your progress.

You and your families are always in our prayers. If you need anything, anything at all...please ask.

The Hunsbergers

Jess and Robb said...

Hey there!! Just wanted to let you know we're thinking of you today and sending all kinds of positive energy!!! Jess and Robb

Bob said...

I read Palsm 139 this week and thought of you. Now I read your lastest posting and I am very thankful for your great news. We are all "fearfully and wonderfully made".

Bob

Scott K. said...

Hi, Carrie and family,

We are friends of Laura Schumm and wanted you to know that our ChristCare group at church has included you and your babies in our prayers. We are in Louisville, KY. Long distance prayers hard at work for you!
Isaiah 40:29-31