Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Photographic Debut of the Lemonovich Quads!

We finally got a chance to scan the pictures we got at the ultrasound on April 30th. Honestly, many of them aren't very recognizable, but there are a few we wanted to share with you guys just so you could see a few glimpses of them in all of their glory at this stage.

This one we like to call "family portrait"...



It's probably a little hard to see, but this picture is a head shot - top looking down - on babies A (boy), B (girl) and D (girl). Baby C (girl) is showing you a profile/bum shot! It really is an amazing picture - especially for me! When I ponder the fact that all of these children are inside of me, it sends chills up my spine!

Here is another picture of all four babies. Each of the shots is labeled baby A, baby B, etc.


Thanks for taking a peek at our pics! We'll post some more in the coming months as we have more ultrasounds and their images become a little more clear!

Blessings,

Carrie, John, Luke and the Lemonovich Quads

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie,

Have a wonderful Mother's Day. Thanks so much for sharing the pictures of God's special blessings with all of us. You have every right to brag.

We continue to pray for you daily.

We love you,
Paul and Kathy Stanis

Sean (Pittsburgh) said...

The overhaul to the site looks great!!

The pics are a very nice addition!

TressaMOMof3 said...

Congrats on the quads!!!

Burkett Quad Squad said...

Congrats! Welcome to the CRAZY life of a quad momma! i found your blog from Suz steece's. She and i both delivered our quads a week apart. Mine are 9 mos old and it's AWESOME! i love it! i will be praying for the remainder of your pregnancy! If you have any questions feel free to email me. jennyhasquads@yahoo.com

Jenny

Rachel said...

congratulations and what a amazing honor and gift God has blessed you and your hubby with. I will keep you in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie,
We have been listening to your progress out here in North Dakota from Megan and Diane. I wish I could have shared in your prayer shower with you. I check your blog often. I am thinking and praying for you during this challenging time. I come from a family of 5 kids but a bit more spread out in age (ha, ha) and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Love from North Dakota, Marion, Justin and family