Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Welcome to our new look and...The Lemonovich Log!

So, what do you think? How do you like our new look? In my travels through the net and researching various websites on having/raising multiples, I came across www.blogsbydanielle.blogspot.com. Danielle does "blog makeovers" using digital medial kits to customize your plain old boring blog sites like ours. I contacted Danielle and in just over a week, she did a complete makeover of our site! I want to give a big "thank you" to Danielle for all of her hard work - I love it!!!

I also want to give a HUGE shout out to a very talented woman who has become a dear friend to us, Natalie Popielarczyk. Natalie is the talent behind Portraits by Natalie (
www.portraitsbynatalie.com) and the creator the amazing photos of our family and the individual pictures of Luke you see at the top of the our blog page. She has been kind enough to give us permission to use these photos on our page and is our official "quad photog" when the babies arrive! I cannot recommend Natalie highly enough - she has been wonderful to work with and you'll be seeing more of her amazing work displayed here on our blog over the coming months.

I've added the link to both of these ladies' websites under our "favorite links" tab. Check out their sites to see more of their portfolios.

Love,
Carrie

4 comments:

Sweety Hope said...

If you want speak with other parents of quads, I have many adress of blogs in my site (in Pennsylvania you have Morris quads and the Gosselin 6+2)
http://highermultiples.googlepages.com/links

Blogs by Danielle said...

You are very welcome.

I loved working with you and look forward to following your blog. Can't wait to see your sweet little babies!

Portraits by Natalie said...

Thanks Carrie and John for the shout-out! What lovely words! I am so excited about being the "Quad Photog"! You have no idea! Your new Blog is just gorgeous! Can't wait to see you all soon!

Natalie :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie, John, Kathy J. sent me a copy of this link and I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed sharing a little of your story and big adventure! Your optimism, faith, commitment are a great example for all of us. I wish you godspeed and all the best and look forward to seeing the birth announcement and news of your newest little ones!

David Ziemer
Claims Manager