Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A car wash/bake sale to benefit the quads...

Have we mentioned how wonderful our church family has been and continues to be? Not only have they showered us with love and prayers, they've brought us meals, given us wonderful gifts, helped to care for Luke during my hospitalization and beyond and now, they're having a car wash/bake sale benefitting the quads. How amazingly blessed we are to be surrounded by such wonderfully caring people!

The organizers of the event have asked me to pass along the info about the car wash so that anyone with a dirty car and/or sweet tooth can join in on the fun!!! Here are the details:

WHERE:
ZION LUTHERAN CHURCH
3197 WASHINGTON PIKE
BRIDGEVILLE, PA 15017

WHEN:
SATURDAY, JULY 26TH FROM 9AM - 2PM

QUESTIONS?
PLEASE CONTACT KATHLEEN CONN AT waconn@comcast.net OR SHELLY JAMES AT shelly.a.james@verizon.net

A million thanks to Kathleen, Shelly and our friends at Zion for organizing this event on our behalf!!!

2 comments:

Tubre Quads said...

I just found your blog through the King Quads. I will link you to my blog if that is ok. We have gbbg quads born 9/19/07 at 27 weeks 2 days...just a few days gestation older than yours. I know where you are and if you ever need to chat feel free to contact me. Your peanuts are beautiful and I am praying for Kate and the rest of the crew.

Jaclyn Tubre
MOM to Abbey, Tyger, Cullen & Emma

Kathy said...

Please know, if there is anything I can do, I will head out your way to help. The Lord has blessed you all, but I feel especially blessed to have followed you through this. The Lord is good!

Please do not forget my offer, it still stands.

Kathy (Autumn Hair Designs)