Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas from our family to yours...


Life has been so utterly crazy around our house the past few weeks, that I haven't even had a chance to sit down at the computer and compose a new post. However, I wanted to take just a quick moment to stop and wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas. We are blessed beyond measure by each of you and the love and support you have shown our family. We have some great new photos to share but now that we're doing all of the overnight feedings on our own, I've got to get to bed! So we'll post them in the next few days. Until then...
From our family to yours....
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

- Zhu

Jenny said...

you all look GREAT!!! Merry Christmas! i know it will be SUCH a great one!!:)

Jenny

Anonymous said...

I love the Christmas pic. Glad to hear everyone is back to healthy! The babies look wonderful, as well as Luke. My nephew is in love with trains as well, so I can just imagine his excitment! Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday. Happy 6 months to Claire, Elizabeth, John, and of course Miss. Kate. Merry Christmas.
Adrienne

King Quads said...

Merry Christmas to a beautiful family.

Love,
The King's

maryd said...

Glad all is wekk and the babies are healthy!!!

Courtney said...

Merry Christmas Lemonovich's!!! Everyone looks wonderful! I need to get out to see you guys soon...but have been dealing with a lot here at home (my godson was just born premie at 28 weeks, so Magee is my 2nd home) I'm glad to see everyone is doing well...sending my love to you all!
Love,
Courtney