Thursday, August 27, 2009

"Mommy Going out of Business" Sale!

I forgot to mention in last night's post that we and a few friends are having a huge garage sale this Saturday (8/29/09) here at our house in the parking lot! I'm affectionately calling it my "Mommy Going out of Business Sale!" We're selling a TON of baby/toddler items as you can well imagine! There are beautiful clothes for both girls and boys ages 0-12 months as well as 4 like-new bumbo seats, baby bathtubs, baby bedding, Boppy pillows and covers, a super comfy gliding rocker w/ ottoman, bouncy seats, swings and much, much more including furniture, books, maternity and ladies clothing, etc. The sale runs from 9 am to 2pm RAIN OR SHINE so come and check us out!!! If it does rain, pull into our parking lot and you'll see signs directing where all of the items are being displayed. Be sure to check out my nephew Augie's Lemonade stand where he will be selling some yummy lemonade and his world famous peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies! Tell all of your friends and a special shout out to you pregnant ladies! For those of you who aren't familiar with where we live, please feel free to email me at carrielw33@hotmail.com and I will send you our address as I'm not comfortable posting it on the internet. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you at the sale!

No comments: